PRINCE MAY HAVE DIED FROM AN OVERDOSE ON PAINKILLERS.

  • Prince 'overdosed on painkillers taken for a chronic hip problem': Star, 57, suffered for years 'but refused to get an operation because of his Jehovah's Witness faith' 

Prince 'overdosed a week ago on Percocet taken for a chronic hip problem': Star suffered for years 'but refused to get an operation because of his Jehovah's Witness faith' 
Prince overdosed on the opiate Percocet six days before he died and had to be given a 'save shot' sources said
Drug is a highly-addictive painkiller that contains acetaminophen and oxycodone and is used to treat acute pain
Friends said he had long-term hip issues but was rumored to refuse surgery because he was a Jehovah's Witness
Pop superstar's autopsy was completed today and his body will be given to his family, but results could take weeks
Prince's private plane made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois, so he could be rushed to hospital last week 
The 57-year-old music icon was then seen on Wednesday at a Walgreens pharmacy looking 'frail and nervous'  
He died aged 57 at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota on Thursday after being found unresponsive in an elevator
Legendary singer and songwriter sold more than 100million records in his sparkling 40-year music career 
Prince was known for his sexually charged lyrics and was romantically linked to a number of male and female stars 

Share on Google Plus

About Jestina George

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments/maoni:

Post a Comment